We work to ensure your product is available when you need it.
Because we care about your needs. And understand your requirements.
The team at Germ Africa continues to provide experience and quality for your needs.
Titanium Porous Metal Technology TPM series filters are porous titanium filters designed for applications involving heat, gases, aggressive chemicals, cryogenics or polymers. Made from titanium powder, that is sintered to form a rugged, fixed pore structure, TPM filtersare made to withstand temperature extremes, high pressuresand repeated cleaning/backwash cycles. There are nolongitudinal seams, for improved mechanical strength andcorrosion resistance. TOPM filters are produced in a rangeof configurations and micron ratings to perform in a variety of liquid and gas applications.
Filter Features– Benefits
• Constructed entirely of sintered titanium powder
– Offers high corrosion resistance
– Allows for re-use
– Maximum economy
• High Temperature Sintering
– No media migration
• Various gasket/O-Ring materials and configurations
– Easily retrofits most systems
Filter Removal Efficiency
• Corrosive liquids and gases • Cryogenic fluids • High viscosity solutions • Process steam • High temperature liquids and gases • Catalyst recovery
Patented extrusion process produces an activated carbon filter with superior ability to adsorb chlorine, taste, odour, organics, and colour components.
Filter Features – Benefits
*Performance Tested and Verified by Independent Laboratory Testing.
Drinking Water • Cyst Reduction • Chlorine Removal • Bottled Water • Color removal • Soft Drinks • Flavor removal