Piston dosing pump
"A - I " type piston metering pumps are suitable for use when the liquid to dose is non abrasive solution and when high pressure is required. The PDP series are manufactured according to API standard 675. Stroke adjustment can be done manually, electrically (4-20mA; Profibus) and pneumatically.
Accuracy is better than 1% from 10 to 100%. Different multiple head units are available on request. A wide range of material like Hastelloy,Alloy,PTFE are available. All the series can be ATEX certified.
- Piston pumps are suitable for use when:
- The liquid dosed is non-abrasive
- Very High pressure is required
- Flow rates – min 1.2l/h; max 3569l/h
- Pressure ranges from 3 to 40 bar
- Available in 220V, 380V & 525V – API 675
- Standard wet-end executions in PVC or 316 Stainless steel.
- Pistons in 420 Temp stainless steel
- Stroke adjustment can be carried out:
- Manual: by means of a linear micrometre screw from 0-100%
- Electrical: by means of a motor servo controller with a 4-20mA signal
- Pneumatic: by means of a pneumatic servo controller