TYPE B – Hydraulic Diaphragm
"B" type hydraulic diaphragm metering pumps are suitable for use when the liquid to dose contains small suspended solids, when high pressure is required and when piston lackage are not accepted. The gearbox is a standard wormwheel reduction system coupled with a vertical mounted B14 shaped electric motor in accordance with UNEL-MEC specification. The mechanism for variation of the stroke length is a positive stroke spring return operated by an eccentric. Stroke adjustment can be done manually, electrically (4-20mA; Profibus) and pneumatically. Different multiple head units are available on request. All the series can be ATEX certified
Hydraulic Diaphragm pumps are suitable for use when:
- The liquid dosed contains small amounts of suspended solids
- The liquid dosed is abrasive
- High pressure is required
- Flow rates – min 1.5l/h; max 1068l/h
- Pressure ranges from 4.7 to 20 bar
- Available in 220V, 380V & 525V – IP55
- Standard wet-end executions in PVC and 316 stainless steel.
- Piston in 420 Temp Stainless Steel, Diaphragm PFTE
- Multi-headed pumps also available on request.
Stroke adjustment can be carried out:
- Manual: by means of a linear micrometre screw from 0-100%
- Electrical: by means of a motor servo controller with a 4-20mA signal
- Pneumatic: by means of a pneumatic servo controller.