NEWS | OFFERINGS | PRODUCTS
Graver Technologies, LLC introduces TurboGuard, its technically improved 6 inch (152 mm) high-flow filter for the utility market. Graver is the world’s largest supplier of condensate system filters and components and has been manufacturing precoat and non-precoat septa for condensate systems for more than 50 years. Graver is the consistent technology innovator with more than 40 patents and numerous technical advances for condensate and high purity water applications.
Graver’s family of TurboGuard High Flow Filters will provide superior CRUD removal upstream of deep bed demineralizers. TurboGuard High Flow Filters may also be used following ion exchange beds as a resin trap,
or as highly efficient pre-filters before membrane systems. Graver’s TurboGuard line of filters are manufactured in the USA at Graver Technologies manufacturing plants, under an ISO-9001 (2000) quality system.
Graver’s TurboGuard High Flow Filter integrates a number of improvements over currently available elements. With the most experience of any supplier in condensate applications, Graver can access more than 50 years of experience when improving fundamental filtration in condensate and high purity water applications.
AEGIS® TurboGuard® Pre-Filters
- Flow is from the inside core to the outer pleats
- TurboGuard Filters are wrapped in a one-piece extruded outer cage preventing media migration during inside out flow
- TurboGuard’s one-piece extruded outer cage allows for easier maintenance and removal after use
- One-piece molded end caps, including molded-in bail for secure handling during installation and removal
- Quad Seal gasket system to provide maximum sealing surfaces
- Highest dirt holding capacity – approximately 25 lbs (11.5 Kg) before removal is required
- Low pressure drop – less than 0.2 bar in service at specified flow rate
- Optimized media surface area allows full use of installed media area – not blocked off by media “squeezing
- Pre-filter for protection of Deep Bed demineralizers
- Pre-filter for protection of RO membranes
- Retrofit OEM high flow large geometry filter housings
Power Generation Systems — The Right Septa Choice
The company traces its roots back to Germ Oils of the UK, and commenced business in South Africa in 1905. The company was incorporated in South Africa as a public company in 1938, with the parent company, Germ Oils of the UK, as its major shareholder. In the late 1960’s the company in South Africa was sold to the local management following a take-over of the parent company in the UK.
Today, Germ Africa (Pty) Ltd manufactures and trades in sectors mainly incorporating
- Metering/Dosing Pumps
- Ion Exchange Resins
- Industrial Lubricants