A- Type Piston Dosing Pump
A” type piston metering pumps are suitable for use when the liquid dosed is a non abrasive solution and high pressure is required.
The gearbox is a standard wormwheel reduction system coupled with a vertical mounted B14 shaped electric motor in accordance with UNEL-MEC specification. The mechanism for variation of the stroke length is a positive stroke spring return operated by an eccentric.
Stroke adjustment can be done manually, electrically (4-20mA; Profibus) and pneumatically. Different multiple head units are available on request. All the series can be ATEX certified.
Piston pumps are suitable for use when:
- The liquid dosed is non abrasive
- High pressure is required
- A drip proof system is not required.
- Flow rates – min 0.8l/h; max 1458l/h – standard
- Pressure ranges from 3 to 10 bar
- Flow rates – min 1.1l/h ; max 74.1l/h – high pressure
- Pressure ranges from 50 to 250 bar
- Available in 220V, 380V & 525V – IP55
- Standard wet-end executions in PVC and 316 stainless steel.
- Piston available in ceramic or stainless steel
- Multi-headed pumps also available on request.
Stroke adjustment can be carried out:
- Manual: by means of a linear micrometre screw from 0-100%
- Electrical: by means of a motor servo controller with a 4-20mA signal
- Pneumatic: by means of a pneumatic servo controller.