NEWS | OFFERINGS | PRODUCTS
In-line filters are highly robust as they are under water pressure all of the time. They were originally designed to be fitted to the mains cold water pipe underneath the kitchen counter.
In addition to being used in the home, FICL’s in-line filters have proved very popular within the water cooler industry. They are easy to incorporate into cooler plumbing.
- Ideal for kitchen (under sink), water cooler, or water fountain installation.
- Up to 300 litres per hour of refreshingly clean drinking water on tap.
- Easy to install and use. Simple to maintain. Wholly reliable.
- No power required. Protecting you whether or not power is available.
- Fitted with long life, cleanable, ceramic filters giving you extra value.
- Filters out: Pathogenic Bacteria (cholera, typhoid, salmonella, E-coli, etc.). Giardia, Cryptosporidium, and other chlorine resistant parasites.
- Particles such as rust down to 0.5 microns in size.
- Chlorine to improve taste and odour (when fitted with a Super-sterasyl™, Supercarb™ or Ultracarb™ filter).
- Harmful heavy metals such as lead (when fitted with an Ultracarb™ filter).
- The HIS should be fitted with Sterasyl™, Carbosyl™, Supercarb™ or
- Ultracarb™ filter candles.
Made from high quality stainless steel, the HIS is a cost-effective and easy touse filter unit. It can be used either to filter all cold water running into the kitchen sink, or to provide filtered drinking water via a separate faucet. The HIS is available with either push-fit or BSP threaded connections.
- Graver Water Systems, in conjunction with components manufactured by our sister company, Graver Technologies, have supplied more of the world’s critical condensate systems than all other system suppliers combined.
- FLOWRITE ONLINE STORE – BUY FILTRATION PRODUCTS FROM THE FLOWRITE BRAND ONLINE STORE, LOCAL SUPPLIERS FOR LOCAL NEEDS.
- FOR OVER HALF A CENTURY GRAVER HAS BEEN THE LEADER IN CONDENSATE POLISHING (CP) FOR THE POWER GENERARTION MARKET.
- GERM LUBRICANTS – THE ENGINEERS CHOICE SINCE 1920. OUR RANGE CAN BE FOUND @ www.germlubricants.co.za
RESINS SUPPLIED TO 70% OF THE US POWER MARKET
REMOTE CONTROL DOSING WITH ERMES