Hydraulic diaphragm dosing pump with internal safety valve
“B/BR” type hydraulic diaphragm metering pumps are suitable for use when the liquid to dose contains small suspended solids and when piston lackage are not accepted. Is included on the pump a safety valve for guarantee the diaphragm security against over pressure .The gearbox is a standard wormwheel reduction system coupled with a vertical mounted B14 shaped electric motor in accordance with UNEL-MEC specification.
The mechanism for variation of the stroke length is a positive stroke spring return operated by an eccentric. Stroke adjustment can be done manually, electrically (4-20mA; Profibus) and pneumatically. Different multiple head units are available on request. All the series can be ATEX certified.
Hydraulic Diaphragm pumps are suitable for use when:
- The liquid dosed contains small amounts of suspended solids
- The liquid dosed is abrasive
- High pressure is required
- Flow rates – min 1.8l/h; max 1068l/h
- Pressure ranges from 3.1 to 14 bar
- pump has a integrated safety valve to protect the diaphragm against over pressurisation
- Available in 220V, 380V & 525V – IP55
- Standard wet-end executions in PVC and 316 stainless steel.
- Piston in 420 Temp Stainless Steel, Diaphragm PFTE
- Multi-headed pumps also available on request.
Stroke adjustment can be carried out:
- Manual: by means of a linear micrometre screw from 0-100%
- Electrical: by means of a motor servo controller with a 4-20mA signal
- Pneumatic: by means of a pneumatic servo controller.