The most advanced melt blowing equipment available is used to create Stratum Series Filter Cartridges. By tightly controlling the manufacturing environment and through use of top-of-the-line microprocessors, we are able to precisely control the process conditions to produce the most reliable, consistently performing melt blown filter on the market today.
Absolute and Nominal Rated
Absolute and Nominal Rated Stratum Series advanced melt blown filter cartridges are available in high performance grades from 0.5 to 75 microns. Whether your process requires the highest efficiency 99.9% rated Stratum A Series, or the 90% nominal efficiency Stratum C series, you can count on the most advanced performance available from a melt blown filter.
High Purity Construction
Stratum filters are made with 100% virgin polypropylene and are free of surfactants, binders and adhesives. They are manufactured in a controlled environment to prevent contamination. The chemically inert polypropylene assures that the Stratum filters can be utilized in a wide range of applications, including the most critical of processes. Stratum filters are constructed of FDA listed materials and tests prove they meet the requirements of USP Class VI. Spent filters can be
incinerated to trace ash.
- Thermally bonded fibers for high void volume and long on-stream life
- Available in precise 90% removal efficiencies from 0.5 to 75 microns
- 100% polypropylene FDA listed materials of construction
- All components meet USP Class IV criteria and are safe for use in pharmaceutical applications
- Molded center core for higher temperature and pressure capability
- Free of surfactants, binders and adhesives
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 for materials requirem
|» Pulp and Paper|