High Efficiency Polypropylene Filter Cartridge
An innovative product manufactured with multiple layers of melt blown polypropylene media. This unique structure allows high flow rates while maintaining low differential pressure and ideal depth filtration characteristics.
- Micron ratings from 0.1 to 10 μm– Broad application range
- Meets current USP Class VI biological test for plastics
- FDA listed materials of construction
- High Filtration Efficiency – 95%
- Graded pore structure – Multilayer, media for high dirt
- Fixed pore construction – Resists dirt unloading at
maximum differential pressure
- Polypropylene construction – Inert to many process fluids
- Various Gasket/O-ring materials – Compatible with
Hot water at 176°F (80°C) at 5 psid (0.35 bar) for 30 min. In-line steam at 257°F (125°C) at 1psid (0.07 bar) for 30 min. Autoclavable at 257°F (125°C) for 30 min.
FDA Listed Materials
All materials comply with FDA title 21 of the Code of
Federal Regulations as applicable for food and beverage