“Absolute” Rated High Performance Pleated Polypropylene Filter Cartridge
This filter is manufactured with a multilayer, graded densityasymmetric melt blown polypropylene media. This unique structure allows for low initial pressure drop and high dirtholding capacity, and long high efficient service.
- Micron ratings from 0.20 to 10 μm– Broad application rang
- Meets USP 24 Class VI biological test for plastics
- “Absolute” Efficiency – Rated at 99.98% (Beta 5000)
- Graded pore density – Multilayer, graded density media – asymmetric pores for high dirt holding capacity
- High surface area – High flow rate, and long on-line service – Minimize maintenance cost
- Fixed Pore construction – Eliminates dirt unloading at maximum differential pressure
- Polypropylene Construction – Inert to many process fluids
- Various Gasket/O-ring materials – Compatible with many fluids
- Heavy duty molded cage – High structural strength
• Food & beverage • Aqueous solutions • Chemicals• Blowdown post filter • Pharmaceutical • Cosmetics • Magnetic tape coatings • RO Prefilters • Ink
All polypropylene material used in manufacturing complies with the regulations of the FDA title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations Sections 174.5, 177.1520, and 177.1630, as applicable for food and beverage contact.