D- Type Dipahragm Dosing Pump
D” type mechanical diaphragm metering pumps are suitable for use when the liquid to dose contains small suspended solids and when high pressure is not required.
The gearbox is a standard wormwheel reduction system coupled with a vertical mounted B14 shaped electric motor in accordance with UNEL-MEC specification. The mechanism for variation of the stroke length is a positive stroke spring return operated by an eccentric.
Stroke adjustment can be done manually, electrically (4-20mA; Profibus) and pneumatically. Different multiple head units are available on request. All the series can be ATEX certified.
Diaphragm pumps are suitable for use when:
- The liquid dosed contains small amounts of suspended solids
- The liquid dosed is abrasive
- High pressure is not required
- Flow rates – min 4l/h; max 574l/h
- Pressure ranges from 3 to 10 bar
- Available in 220V, 380V & 525V – IP55
- Standard wet-end executions in PVC and 316 stainless steel.
- Diaphragm in PTFE
- Multi-headed pumps also available on request.
Stroke adjustment can be carried out:
- Manual: by means of a linear micrometre screw from 0-100%
- Electrical: by means of a motor servo controller with a 4-20mA signal
- Pneumatic: by means of a pneumatic servo controller.