Two Stage Depth filter cartridge
The COAX Depth Filter cartridge is an integral two stage depth filter. The first stage of the filter cartridge is made of non-woven melt blown polypropylene to trap coarser articles.
The second stage inner core is composed of a bi-component polypropylene and polyethylene fibre to provide fine particle retention. This unique design provides a true graded density filter cartridge that offers a marked increase in useful life and dirt capacity.
In addition, the rigid nature means there is no flexing of the cartridge and greatly reducing media migration and particle unloading.
- Two stage graded density melt blown depth filter helps to Maximize dirt holding and useful life
- Inert pure polyolefin construction, non-shedding media
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Low extractables
- Meets USP Class VI standards – Acceptable for use in food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications
- Extensive range of lengths and configurations
- FDA listed materials of construction
Paint • Perfumes • Cutting Oils • CMP Slurries • Magnetic Slurries • Corn Syrup • Plating Solutions • Pre R.O. • Coatings
End caps: Polypropylene
Gaskets/O-Rings: Silicone, Viton, EPDM, Buna-N
Micron ratings: 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 25, 30, 50, 75μm
Typical nominal lengths: 9.75″, 10’’, 20’’, 30’’, 40’’ (24.8, 25.1, 50.8, 76.2, 101.6 cm)
Other lengths available
Outside diameter: 2.5’’ (6.35 cm)
Inside diameter: 1.0’’ (2.54 cm)
Maximum differential pressure: 50 psid @ 70 °F (3.45 bar @ 21°C)25 psid @ 140 °F (1.72 bar @ 60°C)
Recommended change-out pressure for disposal: 35 psid (2.4 bar)