Flowrite Clear Bowl Filter Housing
Flowrite “FH138” clear bowl filter cartridge housings are suitable for use in most liquid filtration applications. Constructed from polyethylene terephthalate [PET], the most common thermoplastic polymer resin, allowing for a wide range of industrial and domestic uses.
The housing is suitable for most 9¾” and 10″ double open-ended filter cartridges. The Flowrite housing has ¾” NPT threaded connections with a “screw-type” pressure relief valve, which allows easy filter change-out.
Options are available for wall-mounting (optional brackets available) or plumbed in-line and it has a buttress-type thread providing easy removal of sump for cartridge removal. The filter can then be removed by closing the inlet valve and opening the sump. This housing is for use on liquid service only. Not suitable for gas and manufacturing fluids.
- Clear housings provide instant examination of filter elements without sump removal.
- Opaque housings suitable for installation in sunny conditions.
- Robust design for strength.
- Corrosion resistant plastic materials compatible with most chemicals.
- Fits most piping systems.
- Minimum space requirement for given flow.